As part of the district’s efforts to promote a System of Exceptional Teaching and Learning, we have partnered with Room One and a variety of healthcare providers to launch the Sexual Assault Task Force, a subcommittee of the Student Health Advisory Committee, aimed at promoting the physical and emotional safety and well-being of every student.
The primary work of the Task Force, will include:
- Reviewing current policies and provide recommendations for revisions/updates to existing policy and procedures
- Initiating annual staff training for staff on the subject of sexual assault and consent
- Ensuring appropriate staff response to incidents of sexual assault
- Reviewing current curriculum and provide recommendations for updates to curriculum
- Implementing high quality, evidence-based education for students on the topic of sexual assault and consent
Sexual Assault Task Force members will be asked to attend scheduled meetings.
To learn more, please read the Sexual Assault Task Force Charter. To apply, please complete the Committee Application form using one of the links below.
Questions? Please contact Deborah DeKalb, Liberty Bell Principal