Beginning Friday, November 4th and continuing through Thursday, November 17, Co-Chairs, Deborah DeKalb and Bud Hover will be accepting applications from staff, students, and parents that wish to participate on the LB Learning Environment Advisory Committee. Serving as representatives of LB, the advisory committee will be asked to:
- Solicit stakeholder input and make recommendations to district leaders about optimal use and organization of our existing facilities to maximize teaching and learning.
- Solicit stakeholder input and make recommendations for the replacement of flooring giving consideration to flooring, color, texture, and pattern.
- Solicit stakeholder input and make recommendations regarding the selection of furniture which promotes a cohesive learning and work environment.
- Consult with the District’s technology committee to ensure coordination of technology tools.
- Monitor and communicate the successful completion of the identified projects, under the direction of the Director of Operations and Capital Projects.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the Committee Application Form, found on the District Committee Charter page, and submit online or to the Liberty Bell High School office, no later than Thursday, November 17th.