Last call to register your elementary age student to participate in a MVSD Sponsored Learning Pod!
Open to interested students in grades K through 6, MVSD-sponsored Learning Pods, led by dedicated and trained community members, will meet on Wednesdays, outside, for a half-day at school. They will be organized into small groups by grade level. During their time together, students will engage in hands-on activities in science, art, and movement; receive support on classroom learning progress, and safely interact with their peers.
- Groups will meet outside at school Wednesday mornings from 8:30 to 12:00, September 23rd – October 28th. Advance notification of cancellation will be provided to participating students/parents if it is anticipated that the air quality exceeds the 150 WAQA threshold.
- Regular bus service is available to and from your child’s regular bus stop.
- Afternoon buses will leave MVE at 12:00pm. Morning buses will pick-up at the regular time.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Students should bring their Chromebooks for their Wednesday class meeting.
- Priority will be given to students who are not yet committed to an independent learning group outside of school.
- Students enrolled in Hybrid, Remote, and REACH learning options are all eligible.
If you are interested in your student participating, please complete the Learning Pods Registration Form by Friday, September 18th.
If you have further questions, please contact Katharine Bill, Family and Community Engagement Coordinator.
Thank you Public School Funding Alliance for your tireless efforts to enrich the lives of all Methow Valley youth!