Dear Methow Valley School District Families,
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive for the virus, you are now experiencing the reality of quarantine. We want you to know that you are not alone. There are supports available to help you get through it!
How can your school staff support you and your family?
- Methow Valley Elementary families, please contact Tracie Powney, School Counselor, at
- Liberty Bell families, please contact Erika Spellman, School Counselor at
- ILC families, please contact Kelleigh McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sara
Mounsey at email@example.com
- If you wish to remain anonymous, please contact the school nurse, Adriana Vanbianchi at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can coordinate support for you while maintaining your privacy.
Services available include:
- Grocery and supply shopping and delivery
- The Cove Foodbank pick up and delivery
- Room One can help with the following:
- Rent & utility support
- Cash assistance for food, gas, and prescriptions
- Financial assistance for families with young children
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Financial assistance for homeless students
- Support with navigating Washington Health Plan Finder
- Assistance with DSHS expanded food benefits
- Support for teens and adults who do not feel safe at home
For more information please visit their website, Room One COVID Support or call (509) 997-2050 to set up an appointment