- The parade leaves Hank’s at 3 p.m. (set up 2:15 – 2:45 p.m.)
- Graduates should arrive in the Liberty Bell gym no later than 5:15 p.m.
- Gates open at 5 p.m. and all seating is reserved for ticket-holding family members of graduates.
- Each graduate received six tickets after rehearsal.
- Graduates are welcome to distribute extra tickets as they wish.
- Families of graduates will be directed to their seating area upon check-in at the Liberty Bell field starting at 5 p.m. The total number of guests per zone should not exceed 10.
- There will be no covered seating for guests during the ceremony. Please make sure to check the weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- Please keep track of your tickets. Guests must present a physical ticket to enter the ceremony.
- All MVSD school policies apply.
- No pets, please.
- Be prepared to cheer loudly for your 2021 MVSD graduates!
Please remember that attendance at the outdoor commencement ceremony is limited to ticket-holding family members of graduates.
We kindly ask that anyone without a ticket join in the celebration along the Parade Route or watch the ceremony online (requires Instagram account), but not attempt to attend the ceremony.