Children 5 – 11 Can Now Be Vaccinated!
Please join Aero Methow, OCPH, Confluence Health, and Family Health Centers for this COVID-19 vaccine event.
Where: Liberty Bell High School Gym, Winthrop*
When: Saturday, November 13, 2021 • 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Who: Children 5 – 11 years old
What to Know Before You Go…
- Please pre-register at okanogancountycovid19.org or https://tinyurl.com/4x4wjc7h (event capped at 150 children).
- A separate room will be available for children who need a quiet space when receiving the vaccine.
- Consider bringing a cell phone or table for your child to watch a movie or show. This can be a helpful distraction for anxious kids.
- A local pediatrician, along with other local providers, will be onsite to answer any vaccine questions.
- Be prepared to wait 15 minutes for observation after your child receives the vaccine (surrounded by healthcare professionals).
- Ice cream and snacks will be available after the vaccination!
- This event is indoors so please bring a mask for yourself and your child.
- Second doses will be offered at the same location on Saturday, December 4, 2021.
* Okanogan County Public Health, Aero Methow Rescue Service, Family Health Centers, and Confluence Health have been offered the use of Liberty Bell High School for the vaccine clinic. This is not a school sponsored event.