If you have a student who plans to attend Methow Valley Elementary’s Kindergarten program during the 2022-23 school year, please join our Kindergarten Round Up on Wednesday, March 30, from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- This will be an “Open House” format. Parents should come, with their future Kindergartener, anytime between 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. to visit all three Kindergarten classrooms to complete an activity and visit our playground.
- School staff will be available to answer questions regarding registration, required vaccinations and anything else that may come up. Families should plan on spending anywhere between 30-60 minutes at Round Up.
- If you are able to complete the Kindergarten Registration Packet ahead of time, it will save you time during Round Up, and allow you to spend more time visiting our Kinder classrooms chatting with staff, and visiting our playground.
- Please RSVP so our staff can plan accordingly – Kindergarten Round Up RSVP.
- View/download the Kindergarten Registration Packet or stop by the MVE office and pick up a printed copy. Forms will also be available at the Round Up.
- REGISTER before April 29th! You’ll need your child’s birth certificate & immunization records.
- If you have questions regarding Kindergarten Round Up, please contact the MVE Main office at (509) 996-2186. Las familias que deseen recibir asistencia en español deben comunicarse con la coordinadora de ELL, Michaela Query, en email@example.com