Liberty Bell Athletics is proud to support the participation of nearly 85% of students in grades 7-12. Thanks to a coaching staff that values the role of athletics in education, Liberty Bell student-athletes are high achievers in and out of the classrooms. Below you will find the information needed to start the season off right!
Have a great season, GO MOUNTAIN LIONS!
Online Sports Registration Now Open!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of Online Sports Registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. After your student’s profile is created, sport registration will be extremely quick and easy.
Students will be asked to register for each sport/activity individually throughout the course of the school year. If you need to access a device for completing online registration, please contact the LBHS Office at (509) 996-2215.
Contact FamilyID support 7 days/week at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1
Messages will be answered promptly.
In addition to completing Online Registration, your student will need:
- A valid sports physical on file with the school or uploaded into FamilyID. (Physicals are valid for 24 months from the date of the exam.)
- Pay-to-play and ASB fees paid before the student’s first contest. Families will continue to pay sports fees at the LBHS front office, with cash or check.
In order to partake in games and practices:
- Students need to have a valid sports physical on file with the school. Physicals are now valid for 24 months. Physicals can be turned in to the Athletic Director, High School Office, or your Coach.
- Students and parents must complete Online Registration for each sport. Registration needs to be complete before the student-athlete will be allowed to practice.
- Sports fees must be paid before participation in a game. Student athletes must purchase an ASB card ($50 annually) and pay-to-play fees ($45 each sport).
A valid sports physical is a great idea for anyone participating in youth sports. Forms can be picked up from Family Health Center, Aero Methow, and the high school office. Sports physicals expire two years from the date of the student-athlete’s last exam.
Liberty Bell Athletic/Activities Honor Code
Questions? Contact MVSD Athletics/Activities Director, Chase Rost. Please bookmark this page and check back often for practice times, team meeting information, and sports updates.
The Liberty Bell Booster Club brings together parents, teachers, administrators, and community members to develop extra-curricular activity programs at Liberty Bell by improving and sustaining the spirit, fellowship, and knowledge among members and the surrounding community in a cooperative and enthusiastic manner.