Liberty Bell Athletics is proud to support the participation of nearly 85% of students in grades 7-12. Thanks to a coaching staff that values the role of athletics in education, Liberty Bell student-athletes are high achievers in and out of the classrooms.
Interscholastic athletics have resumed at Liberty Bell and athletes are excited to practice and compete. Please help us to stay on track by following the measures that have helped to keep COVID rates so low in our community. It is great to start seasons, but the real accomplishment will be making it to the end safe and healthy.
NEW! Live Streaming
For a weekly listing of live-streaming events visit our “THIS WEEK AT A Glance” page.
All of our home athletic events will be streaming on the NFHS Network, free of charge. Follow the instructions below to set up an account.
- Go to our school page: NFHS Network – Liberty Bell
- Click “FOLLOW” towards the top right of the page.
- Click “Sign up for Free!”
- Create your account by entering in your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Click “Continue”.
Our opponents will often be live-streaming competitions as well. (We will stream events held outside of the LBHS gym on Facebook Live.)
- ACH: NFHS
- Brewster: Just a Game
- Bridgeport: Just a Game
- Cascade: NFHS
- Cashmere: NFHS
- Chelan: NFHS
- Manson: Just a Game
- Okanogan: Just a Game
- Omak: Just a Game
- Oroville: Just a Game
- Tonasket: Just a Game
- Waterville-Mansfield: Facebook
2021 Season Schedules & Registration
- LB ATHLETICS: Register before the first day of practice.
- MOUNTAIN LION CLUB: Register on the LB Clubs & Activities page.
For questions, contact MVSD Athletics/Activities Director, Michael Wilbur.
North Central Region Schedule:
- FALL: February 22 – April 3 (February 16th for Football)
- SPRING: April 5 – May 15th
- WINTER: May 17 – June 19
Junior High Okanogan Highlands League Schedule:
- FALL: March 1st – April 3
- SPRING: April 12 – May 14
- WINTER: May 17 – June 12
If winter sports are not able to proceed due to COVID, spring sports will be extended until May 28.
Fall Sports (Winter 2021)
Liberty Bell Athletic/Activities Honor Code
The Liberty Bell Booster Club brings together parents, teachers, administrators, and community members to develop extra-curricular activity programs at Liberty Bell by improving and sustaining the spirit, fellowship, and knowledge among members and the surrounding community in a cooperative and enthusiastic manner.