Liberty Bell Athletics is proud to support the participation of nearly 85% of students in grades 7-12. Thanks to a coaching staff that values the role of athletics in education, Liberty Bell student-athletes are high achievers in and out of the classrooms. Below you will find the information needed to start the season off right!
Winter Sports Registration
Registration for Winter Sports is now open. It is essential that all students are registered and have current physicals PRIOR to attending their first practice. If you have any issues with registration, you can reach Athletic Director Michael Wilbur via email or by calling (509) 996-2215.
Thank you and here’s to a great season of Winter Sports!
In addition to completing Online Registration, your student will need:
- A valid sports physical on file with the school or uploaded into FamilyID. (Physicals are valid for 24 months from the date of the exam.)
- Pay-to-play and ASB fees paid before the student’s first contest. Families will continue to pay sports fees at the LBHS front office, with cash or check.
In order to partake in games and practices:
- Students need to have a valid sports physical on file with the school. Physicals are now valid for 24 months. Physicals can be turned in to the Athletic Director, High School Office, or your Coach.
- Students and parents must complete Online Registration for each sport. Registration needs to be complete before the student-athlete will be allowed to practice.
- Sports fees must be paid before participation in a game. Student athletes must purchase an ASB card ($50 annually) and pay-to-play fees ($45 each sport).
A valid sports physical is a great idea for anyone participating in youth sports. Forms can be picked up from Family Health Center, Aero Methow, and the high school office. Sports physicals expire two years from the date of the student-athlete’s last exam.
Liberty Bell Athletic/Activities Honor Code
Questions? Contact MVSD Athletics/Activities Director, Chase Rost. Please bookmark this page and check back often for practice times, team meeting information, and sports updates.
The Liberty Bell Booster Club brings together parents, teachers, administrators, and community members to develop extra-curricular activity programs at Liberty Bell by improving and sustaining the spirit, fellowship, and knowledge among members and the surrounding community in a cooperative and enthusiastic manner.