Thank you for your interest in Methow Valley Schools. Visit the page below to learn more about us.
FastTrack Online Application Process
To be considered for employment with the Methow Valley School District you must use our Online Application System.
If you are a First Time Applicant, please follow the instructions below to create a new FastTrack User Profile. If you are already a Registered User, please log in below.
Search/Apply for Specific Jobs • Create a New User Profile
Please follow these step-by-step instructions.
- Go to: Methow Valley School District Online Application System »
- Click the view current job openings link.
- Select checkboxes to filter by Position, Assignment and/or Location, then click the Search for Posted Positions button, located in the bottom-left corner.
- Select desired position(s), then click the Apply for Position(s) button, located in the right sidebar. (You may also click the View Details button for more information, then click Apply for Position to continue.)
- At this point, First Time Applicants will create a User Profile, using the form provided, then log in to access an Online Application.Registered Users will simply log in to access an Online Application.
- Please use the same email address each time you access your User Profile. It can be used to apply for multiple positions.
Complete Your Application
Using your FastTrack User Profile, complete an application for your desired position. Each position requires a separate application, but uses the same FastTrack Profile.
Submit Your Complete Application
To be considered for open positions, you must submit a complete employment application, along with the required supplemental materials, as listed for each position.
FastTrack Frequently Asked Questions
Please review our FastTrack Online Application FAQ page for additional details about the FastTrack Online Application process.
If you still have questions about open positions or experience problems logging in, please contact the District Office at (509) 996-9205 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are new to the area you may find some of the following links helpful.
- Local Websites: Methownet.com, Methow.com, Mymethow.com
- Local Newspaper: MethowValleyNews.com
- Valley WebCams: Methownet.com
- Methow Trails: MethowTrails.org
Methow Valley School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination.
Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the district’s Title IX/RCW 28A.640 compliance officer Erika Spellman and/or Superintendent/Section 504/ADA Coordinator Mr. Tom Venable, Methow Valley School District, 18 Twin Lakes Rd., Winthrop, WA 98862 or phone 509-966-9205.