From Our School District Nurse
Academic and Student Well-being Recovery Plans
The following documents were reviewed by the School Board May 13, 2021 during their regular board meeting and adopted (in their final form) by resolution during the regular board meeting May 27, 2021.
Okanogan County Public Health
Everyone 12 & older can now be vaccinated!
- VACCINATION REGISTRATION
Visit Okanogan County’s centralized vaccine registration page where you can find and register for upcoming clinics. Okanogan County Vaccination Registration →
- FULLY VACCINATED?
We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. Read about the new guidelines for those who have received the vaccination. What can I do now that I’m fully vaccinated? →
COVID Testing Procedures & Facilities
- COVID-19 Testing Procedures
- Local COVID-19 Testing Facilities
- For Emergent Questions DIAL 911
- For Non-Emergent Questions contact:
- Confluence Clinic in Winthrop (509) 996-8180
- Family Health Centers in Twisp (509) 997-2011
- Room One (509) 997-2050
- Ulrich’s Pharmacy (509) 997-2191
- Okanogan Behavior Health Crisis Line (509) 826-6191
I’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
What happens now?
- MVSD 2020-21 “Safe” Return to Learn/Work Procedures – Highlights
- MVSD 2020-21 “Safe” Return to Learn/Work Procedures – Full Text
- MVSD Classroom Cleaning Regimen for Students and Teachers
- MVSD Staff/Student Pledge (Print for your fridge!)
- What if someone in my household feels sick…? (Print for your fridge!)
- 2020 WA Dept of Health – K-12 Schools Guidance (Sept 2, 2020)
“Schools Don’t Keep Schools Open. Communities Keep Schools Open.”
Not only has our community participated in the prevention measures outlined by the WA Dept. of Health to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we have come together to recreate our schools. We would like to thank all of the people, businesses and community groups that have assisted in the safe re-opening of our schools… Kiwanis, Cascade Pipe, Okanogan County Sheriff, Aero Methow, OCPH, Family Health Centers, Little Star, Confluence Health, NCESD, eqpd, TwispWorks, D*Signs, Erik Brooks and our local sewing community
School Nurse Adriana Vanbianchi answers questions families may have about traveling/gathering during Spring Break.
A New Interview with Nurse Adriana Vanbianchi, November 2020
An Interview with Nurse Adriana Vanbianchi, September 2020