2017-2018 ASB Officers
President: Logan Butler
Vice President: Mia Stratman
Secretary: Anna Post
Treasurer: Haley Post
The ASB meets weekly to approve purchase orders, fundraising requests, club proposals, and to plan assemblies and dances.
The ASB also holds a monthly Betterment Meeting which consists of the class officers and any student that would like to help our school become a more caring place. These students help in promoting the global and local initiatives.
2017-18 Class Officers
President: Eden Davis
Vice President: Cece Odell
Secretary: Devin Surface
Treasurer: Isabel Salas
President: Nicholas Fitzmaurice
Vice President: Sam Neitlich
Secretary: Icel Sukovaty
Treasurer: Lilly Cooley
President: Novie McCabe
Vice President: Ali Palm
Secretary: Tommie Ochoa
Treasurer: Maya Sheeley
President: Liv Aspholm
Vice President: Lena Nelson
Secretary: Julia Dietz
Treasurer: Camille Odell
JH 8th GRADE (2022)
President: Mariah Lucy and Maisy Shaw
Vice President: Wyatt Albright and Elke Wathen
Secretary: Stella Gitchos
Treasurers: Anja Sorensen and Chloe Sprauer
7th Grade Reps (2023)
Associated student body program fund — Publication of information on school district web site. (RCW# 28A.325.050)
(1) Each school district that has an associated student body program fund must publish that following information about the fund on its web site:
- The fund balance at the beginning of the school year;
- Summary data about the expenditures and revenues occurring over the course of the school year; and
- The fund balance at the end of the school year.
(2) The information under this section must be published for each associated student body of the district and each account within the associated student body program fund.
(3) If the school district web site contains separate web sites of schools in the district, the information under this section must be published on the web site of the applicable school of the associated student body.
(4) No later than August 31, 2014, school districts must publish the information under this section on their web sites for the 2012-13 and 2013-14 school years. School districts must add updated annual information to their web sites by each August 31st, except that school districts are only required to maintain the information on the web site from the previous five years.