Associated student body program fund — Publication of information on school district web site. (RCW# 28A.325.050)
(1) Each school district that has an associated student body program fund must publish that following information about the fund on its web site:
- The fund balance at the beginning of the school year;
- Summary data about the expenditures and revenues occurring over the course of the school year; and
- The fund balance at the end of the school year.
(2) The information under this section must be published for each associated student body of the district and each account within the associated student body program fund.
(3) If the school district web site contains separate web sites of schools in the district, the information under this section must be published on the web site of the applicable school of the associated student body.
(4) No later than August 31, 2014, school districts must publish the information under this section on their web sites for the 2012-13 and 2013-14 school years. School districts must add updated annual information to their web sites by each August 31st, except that school districts are only required to maintain the information on the web site from the previous five years.